Guangzhou Monalisa Building Materials Co., Ltd.
Main products:spa,shower room,steam room
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Monalisa
  • Company Name : Guangzhou Monalisa Building Materials Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-20-28607788,28607761,28607715,28607730
  • Fax : 86-20-86797788
  • Address : Guangdong,Guangzhou,No.1,Monalisa Road,Huaqiao Economic&developmental Experimental Area,Huadong Town,Huadu District,Guangzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 510896

Monalisa aluminum shower column

Monalisa aluminum shower column
Product Detailed
new design, better quality, competitive price, delivery time is prompt

We are the manufacturer , there are 150 works in our factory. We sell the products(SPA, massage bathtub, steam room, shower room and sauna room, etc)

  We have a lot of cumstomers from all over the world. Last year we sold 5000 pieces of spa , just spa not including other products. Nearly 20 million USD.

  we have 10QC inspectors to ensure your orders are always of top-notch quality.

  Quality to keep your customer safe.


we are glad to make our BEST offer to you as follows:

1.       Sanitary ware.(SPA, massage bathtub, steam room, shower room and sauna room, etc)

2.      MOQ:10 piece ( if you can buy 1 container , we can give you the FOB price,if you can not buy 1 container,we only can give you the EX-WORK price.) by the way, you can choose any model you like , and put them into one container.

3.       Price:in the price lists

4.       Payment:Prepaid 30% by T/T,pay the rest of 70% before the delivery of shippment.

5.       Delivery:within 15 days after receiving the 30% payment.

Monalisa aluminum shower column

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.